Show all kinds of antiques, by local and international companies, and attract a wide audience of amateurs and traders, through the cultural and entertainment activities accompanying the exhibition and to reflect on the importance of this event.
- To establish Katara Cultural Village as a centre for trade fairs, organized annually, so that Katara would become the first stop for everything related to antiques.
- Promote the exchange of experiences and skills on antiques.
- Displaying, promoting and selling all kinds of antiques, ranging from books, manuscripts and works of art to ancient tools.
- Introducing the younger generation to the cultural dimension of antiques.
- Attracting antique collectors from inside and outside Qatar.